Micropipette Fixopet FX5 (5 µl) 1303-10
The FIXOPET line is formed by eleven single channel micropipettes with fixed volume of high precision. The capacities available range from 5 µl to 1,000 µl. Each of them is equipped with adjustable tip ejector in order to eliminate any risk of contamination. The structural features of these micropipettes considerably reduce the force necessary for pipetting. Ideal for clinical and educational uses, compliant with EC/IVD.
Suuremmista tilausmääristä pyydä tarjous!
• The special handle connection ensures a more comfortable and non- fatiguing grip
• the rotary device for the tip ejection does not create strain on the tendons of the thumb
• the removible ejector allows it to be used with test tubes having a particularly narrow opening
• the integrated recalibration system ensures quick and precise recalibrations
• the robust structure of the body made of PVDF ensures high mechanical and chemical resistances
• the materials used for the structure are resistant and durable, and permit exposure to U.V. rays
• totally autoclavable at +121°C for 20 minutes
• in accordance with EN IS 8655
If you need a more larger piece quantities of our products what we represent, please do not hesistate contact to us, because we offer you the competitive prices!
Customer service +358 40 5957222, email DanMedix@DanMedix.fi or our e-commerce feedback section!