Hot plate magnetic stirrer model TK22
if you purchase only this product
Magnetic stirrer with heating plate made
of aluminium alloy and coated with a special anti-acid protection assuring a highly uniform heat distribution on the whole plate surface. Stirring system by means of a revolving magnetic field generated by a "PCM" (Patented Composed Magnet) type magnet that, because of the geometric design
together with the choice of the material used, achieves a higher driving power regardless of the size of the stirring bar in use. In fact, the magnet can concentrate the magnetic flux energy and can
therefore create a higher attraction strength free from any vibrations.
• Compact structure made of strong
Peralluman and coated with anti-acid paint.
• Electronic speed control adjustable up
to 1200 rpm by means of continuous
regulation, shielded against radiofrequencies.
• High strength driving magnet, "PCM"
type, driven by a single phase motor for continuous operation.
• Temperature control by means of a thermocouple; temperature range from room temperature up to 370
• Plate temperature indication scale on the front panel.
• Hot plate diameter 155 mm.
• Bi-polar mains switch with green pivot lamp.
• Stirring capacity up to 15 litres/ H2O.
• Voltage 230V/50Hz.
• Input power 780W.
• Weight 2.9 Kg.
• In accordance with IP 42
Notes: A version for 115V/60Hz. voltage
is available on request.
If you need a more larger piece quantities of our products what we represent, please do not hesistate contact to us, because we offer you the competitive prices!
Customer service +358 40 5957222, email DanMedix@DanMedix.fi or our e-commerce feedback section!