Bottle Dispenser Dosilab 30 2,5-30ml 5pcs
if you purchase only this product
Dosilab is a new series of adjustable volume bottle top dispenser for dosing chemicals with precision, accuracy and inexpensiveness. It is totally safe for operators and environment. The six models of the new line are simple to use and easy to disassemble to perform common cleaning and maintenance
operations; autoclavable without need for
disassembly. Volume adjustment is made precise and quick by using the analogue slider. A careful choice of raw materials, as well as several quality controls carried out during production process
guarantee Dosilab’s high precision and
accuracy. Every single appliance is individually calibrated according to the ISO 8655 standards and it is supplied with its own calibration certificate.The
supply includes five adaptors for use with the most common reagent bottles (28, 32, 36, 40 and 45 mm) and a practical device for easy recalibrations that can be directly performed in laboratory, in conformity with the requirements of the GLO/ISO standards.
Suuremmista tilausmääristä pyydä tarjous!
All the internal components that during use are in contact with liquid solutions are made of PTFE, FEP and borosilicate glass.
They therefore possess excellent compatibility with all reagents (even organic solvents and concentrated
acids), except for hydrofluoric acid.
• Completely autoclavable at +121°C without need for disassembly.
• PTFE piston with silicone O-ring ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
• Internal cylinder in borosilicate glass protected by PP sheath.
• Valve housing: PTFE body in a single piece ensuring high chemical resistance.
• Accuracy & Reproducibility: according to the ISO 8655 standards
• Compatibility: excellent with all reagents including organic solvents and concentrated acids, except
hydrofluoric acid (HF).
• Recalibration: simple and quick with
its special accessory.
If you need a more larger piece quantities of our products what we represent, please do not hesistate contact to us, because we offer you the competitive prices!
Customer service +358 40 5957222, email DanMedix@DanMedix.fi or our e-commerce feedback section!